MacBook Pro is well-known portable PC, which is employed for both business and personal purposes and is developed by Apple Inc. When you purchase a new portable computer, you can see how fast it works. After certain period of time, you may surprise to see there is decrease in its performance. Due to this, you may not able to browse internet or open any application. It hurts a lot when have good data package to browse internet and face slow internet problem. If your browser is consuming several minutes to load a single page, then no need to worry. Just refer this article to know how to increase browser performance.
Slow internet connection is not a major problem but it looks like a great problem because in this advanced world, many people use internet for playing games, downloading movies and songs, etc. However, there are many factors responsible for sluggish internet connection. The first step you need to do is reconnect or re-establish internet connection. If it fails, then your worry begins to rise and then you think how to enhance internet connection on MacBook Pro.
Listed below are some of the major causes for slow internet speed on MacBook Pro:
- Presence of unnecessary browser junk files such as Cache items, browser history, cookies and Bookmarks, etc.
- Plenty of unnecessary programs running in background which use system resources
- Your hard drive is full of unnecessary and unused data
- Some apps which you have downloaded would block your internet connection on MacBook Pro laptop.
These are major reasons for slow internet speed on MacBook Pro. There are many manual steps help you to fix these issues.
- Open the DNS servers: It is provided by internet service provider and based on server configuration on your MacBook Pro its performance changes. Making use of some DNS server assists you to improve browser speed and loads web pages without any problem.
- Reset Safari apps: If your MacBok Pro file system gets corrupted, then Safari browser behaves strange on the laptop. You can resolve this issue by resetting Safari, option is included in Apple itself, which provides fast resetting and it is to be performed by clicking on Reset Safari option provided under Menu.
- Delete Cache and log files: If you are using Safari browser, it stores all info you have browsed and stores cached and log files which loads webpage without delay when you visit those pages once again. When those pages are modified, they consume much time to load webpage.
- Remove the AutoFill and fav icons: Removing this will increases your Safari browser speed. Simply go to Safari->Preferences and select AutoFill then select the edit option and erase all the items. Next go to Library->Safari and then Trash the folder named Icons and just restart the Safari.
You can easily clear all the browser junk, unnecessary apps, close background apps, etc. by following these manual methods. The process looks easy but needs regular effort. The main demerit of this process is, it consumes much time and is lengthy process. Thus, it’s the best time to move towards fantastic third party tool called Remo More to overcome slow internet speed problem. If your internet Running Slow on MacBook Pro and other laptops like iMac, MacBook Air and Mac Mini then it easily improves the speed. Furthermore, it speeds up internet connection on well-liked browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc. It is a free application and supports operating Systems like Android, Mac and iOS. It is capable to provide on-screen guidelines throughout the process, so novice users to boost slow internet connection on MacBook Pro.