RAID stands for Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks is a technology that is capable of combining multiple disks into single logical unit. This is mainly done in order to increase the performance and reduce data redundancy on system. According to the distribution of data on drive in one or the other way it is referred as RAID levels like RAID 0, RAID 1or RAID 5…
RAID 5 is an array that contains at least three drives, often five drives or more than in one single drive. In order use these drives, firstly they should be configured using RAID controller card where drives get connected to it to form hardware RAID. After which this hardware RAID should be partitioned and formatted to use it as normal hard drive. Due to which data can be accessed and stored easily without any complications.
However, sometimes you might come across data loss from RAID 5 array due to many circumstances. Here is one such example: Since, RAID 5 array consist different partitions for storing different file formats. Many a times, while resizing or creating new partition you might face difficulties due to which they are prone to loss. In such cases, you need help best recovery tool for recovering data from RAID5 array. Here is one such tool called Remo Recover to retrieve data from RAID 5 array in few simple steps.
What happens after data loss from RAID 5 array?
Only pointer of that file gets deleted but data will be present in memory space of RAID5 hard drive but cannot be recognized. This hold good until the space of lost data is not overwritten by new data. If not, the deleted/lost files from RADI5 cannot be recovered permanently. When drive is not utilized after loss the, Remo Recover will recover data from RAID 5 array within few simple clicks.
Other scenarios for data loss from RAID 5 array:
- Unintentional Deletion – Sometimes, you might accidentally delete data from RAID 5 array while accessing or transferring or entire partition that leads to data loss
- File System Corruption – If the RAID 5 array is infected by malware infections, contains bad sectors will increase as and when RAID 5 array is accessed. This infections or sectors can corrupt the file system resulting gin data loss
- Partition Table Corruption – All the vital data about each partition on RAID 5 array is present on partition table. If that table gets corrupted due to unpredicted reasons will become inaccessible as a result data loss occurs
- Hard Disk Corruption – Whenever chkdsk utility is used to repair more disk, the data of RAID array will be destroyed that leads to disk corruption. As a result data will also become inaccessible
- Other Reasons – Improper file system conversion, software malfunctioning, OS crash, accidental formatting, reformatting and so on are other reasons for data loss from RAID 5 array
- Backup vital files in any other external storage device or drive
- Install reliable antivirus software on your system
- After loss/deletion scenario, RAID drive should not b used immediately
Why Remo Recover?
This software will examine entire drive in few minutes for recovering data from RAID5 array in few simple steps. It is planned with simple GUI interface that will guide users by providing simple explanation about each step for easy installation. One of the read only tools that will not modify vital data during scanning process rather utilized separate file for saving extracted data. It is entirely free from all kinds of malware infections as it is embedded with cutting edge antivirus software
- Supports different versions of RAID array like RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 2, RAID 3 for quick retrieval of lost or deleted data
- It has ability to recover files from formatted, corrupted, inaccessible, damaged RAID drives efficiently
- Recover different files from RAID array like audio, video, photos etc. and recognizes up to 300 various file types
- With the help of feature called Find, necessary files can be recovered from huge list of data by specifying its unique specifications
- Demo version can be downloaded from internet to check its adequacy prior purchasing the paid version